I ran a survey on some Facebook groups that I am a member of and asked about mystery shopping companies that the other members have worked with. The following are among the companies that, according to the survey, paid their mystery shoppers at some point during the past five years:
- Bare International – www.bareinternational.com
- Bestmark – www.bestmark.com
- GapBuster – www.gapbuster.com
- ICC – www.iccds.com
- IntelliShop – www.intelli-shop.com
- KSS International – kernscheduling.com
- Market Force – www.marketforce.com
- Marketing Endeavors – www.marketingendeavors.biz
- Mintel – shopper.mintel.com
- Ritter Associates – www.ritterassociates.com
- Service Check – servicecheck.com
- Service Intelligence – www.serviceintelligence.com
- Shoppers – www.shopperjobs.com
I will be trying out these companies and will provide a review later. I am presenting the list above not as a recommendation since I am not currently working or affiliated with any of these companies.
If you need to know more about mystery shopping and learn some tips on how to avoid scams, you can visit Mystery Shopping Providers Association (MSPA) North America. It is the trade association of mystery shopping providers and resource for shopper applicants throughout North America.