Update: JustBeenPaid is now called ProfitClicking. I no longer have an account with them and the following was my experience when I still had a JSS account.
Have you heard of the Just Been Paid or JSS Program? Among the other programs in the system is the JSS Tripler which claims to make you earn 2% per day or 60% per month – without doing nothing! If you’re skeptical about it, you can just activate the free $10 credit in your account and see how it earns in the next 81 days.
How does this work?
I tried JSS and did the following:
- Open an account with JustBeenPaid. They recommend a gmail email account but any email address will do as long as the filtering system is not that strict.
- Activate the account. The activation link is found in the email sent to you by JSS.
- Fund your JSS main account via Payza, SolidTrustPay and other payment processors allowed by the system (or activate the free $10 money in your account).
- Transfer your funds from the main JSS account to the JSS-Tripler fund.
- Buy positions at $10 each. They recommend buying in multiples of 4 because once 4 of your positions mature, you get 1 free JSS position that pays you $60 when it cycles
- Wait for your daily income.
- Cash out when your daily earnings reach at least $20 (the minimum cash out amount) or you can use your daily earnings to buy new positions.
Once you purchase a position in the JSS Tripler, you should remember that your $10 investment is totally gone. In lieu of this, you will be earning 2% on weekdays and 1.5% on weekends (or $0.20 and $0.15 respectively if you just buy one position). Regardless of the number of weekdays/weekends, at the completion of the cycle on the 81th day, the total of your daily earnings will be 150% of your initial investment.
JSS Tripler Example
Let’s say for example that you purchase 4 positions at $10 each. The following will be the computation of your income.
|Total Daily Income after 81 days||$60.00|
|Withdrawal fee (8%)||4.80|
The computation above means that for every $40 you invest, you earn a net income of $15.20 (deduct any credit card fees you incur if you use your credit card to fund your account, usually 3.5%) after 81 days. Your money will earn a rate of about 171% a year.
JSS encourages you to buy new positions whenever your daily earnings reach at least $10. This means that instead of withdrawing your money from the JSS system, you will again reinvest your accumulated daily income to start another cycle of earnings – your income to earn income too.
If you want to try JSS, you can check out this link: JustBeenPaid. If you’re skeptical about it, you can just activate the free $10 credit in your account and see how it earns in the next 81 days.