As mentioned in my post, 6 Ways to Earn Online Through Blogging, you can earn from your blog in a lot of ways. One of the mentioned ways of earning online through your blog is by accepting paid posts.
“From whom?” you might ask.
Well, one of the sites where I personally earn from is SocialSpark.
SocialSpark is a online advertising marketplace where publishers and advertisers interact and engage in marketing relationships. Publishers (or bloggers) are compensated in exchange for creating posts on their blogs or for other sponsorships as may be offered by the Advertiser.
Requirements for Joining Social Spark
In order for your blog to be accepted at SocialSpark, it should comply with the following:
- Blogs Only. Websites, message boards, e-mails, IM or other similar services are not accepted as SocialSpark.
- English or Spanish Only Blogs. The blog and all posts relating to SocialSpark opportunities should either be in English or in Spanish.
- Original Blog Content. Your content must be original and must not exist primarily for payment.
- Appropriate Content. Your blog must not contain nor support excessive profanity, violence, or racial intolerance, illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia, pornography, adult or mature content, or any other content that promotes intolerance, illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others.
- Minimum Blog Age. Your blog must be at least 90 days old with at least 20 posts written in the past 90 days (prior to submission to SocialSpark.
Feel free to check out SocialSpark by clicking the banner below:
Good luck and happy earning!